Whether you are renting a limousine for a night on the town, your wedding day, or anything in between, it is important to know the basics of limousine etiquette. By following a few simple “rules,” passengers can guarantee that both they and their driver have a safe, successful, and fun experience together! Read on to find out more about the limousine etiquette tips you should be following.
- Check with your limo service about smoking vs. non-smoking cars. Some services provide both options, and so if you want to ensure that you are guaranteed one or the other, make that request first.
- Hiring a limo means it is your day to be pampered! Even though it may be a reflex, avoid trying to open or shut the door yourself; let your chauffeur do their job!
- When entering the limo, make sure that you slide across the seats so that the next person entering after you does not have to climb over you or maneuver around you to get to their seat.
- If you plan on making a stop before your final destination, inform your chauffeur beforehand so that they can plan the appropriate route.
- Tipping your chauffeur for good service is considered good manners. Calculate a 20 percent gratuity and prepare your tip to pass over to the driver upon exiting the limousine. A tip sealed in an envelope is a good idea, as it is both discreet and secure.
- Leave your limo as you found it: Take away any personal items, do not leave trash lying on the seats, etc.
Learn more about limousine etiquette and hiring high-quality limo services from An Extraordinar Limousine!
Call An Extraordinar Limousine Today!
Extraordinar Limousine Inc. is one of the most professional companies in the business. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is what makes us successful. We provide safe, distinctive, comfortable, and reliable travel services in the Baltimore, Virginia, and D.C. areas. We only hire the best drivers and perform extensive background checks before ever letting them behind the wheel. Not all other services can say the same. To find out more about renting a limousine from a reputable company, please call our office at 410-437-8200.
“Let us spoil you!”